St Indract’s Chapel at Halton Quay near St Dominick on the Cornish side of the River Tamar. Seating less than 20 people this is the smallest Anglican chapel in England and was formerly a coal merchant’s and clerk’s office for the quay before being consecrated by Archdeacon of Bodmin the Venerable W.H.Prior in June 1959. (FujiFilm X-T1, Fujinon XF18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS, Circular Polariser)

St Indract’s Chapel at Halton Quay near St Dominick on the Cornish side of the River Tamar.

Seating less than 20 people this is the smallest Anglican chapel in England and was formerly a coal merchant’s and clerk’s office for the quay before being consecrated by Archdeacon of Bodmin the Venerable W.H.Prior in June 1959.

(FujiFilm X-T1, Fujinon XF18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS, Circular Polariser)